GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

These strips are the only thing that helps me to sleep better and reduce snoring. I feel the effect immediately. I can clearly see more benefits compared to other types I have used. The quality is different. I like the packaging, 30 strips last for a month. A real value for money!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

It really helps me breath batter at night and also reduces my snoring. Also, I've noticed that when opening each strip in the dark there is some kind of a light (from the glue?). Not sure if it is intentional but it helps find the string in the dark. :)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very useful for me and helps improve sleep, only downside is if you a small nose like my wife its hard for it to stick properly and doesnt really help her

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Noticed improved sleeping quality, but the patch is kinda irritating to the skin

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Effective, easy to use! A box of 30 yuan, just used for a month, . Good quality, the only nose pads from this brand that fit completely on the skin, the others fall off.

090f7c2c-3940-437b-ae5b-5d24ef38d1e0
9d227c54-5f9f-40e5-ac97-2ce101cb4f9a
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very excellent. I used it for my 13-year-old son who suffers from nasal problems. Zain can't sleep. Zain helped him and the quality of sleep was good and he was comfortable while sleeping. He was breathing through his nose.

8b709f0d-2367-4bd3-82ec-7855c2814aee
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

what I was looking for to be able to breathe better through my deviated septum I will order more.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very easy to use, the best similar product I have ever bought, the price is cheap, the effect is remarkable

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, excellent, please like my comment, I highly recommend it