GR

4.7
JuliaW
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Lavender scent, Saline Nose wipes

We love all of them but seems like lavender one irritates a bit skin under nose, I might be wrong this time but my son had reddish spot under his nose I had to put moisturizer . Gonna check it again. In general this wipes are amazing , our favorite so far is grape , lavender scent will definitely takes first place if there is no grape.

a17e2453-9725-4d77-b797-c6d8948aaa65

I like this product, especially that my son always suffers from flu and allergy. It clean his nose deeply and make him breathe better and It helps not to dry and crack the nose 👌🏼 The package and the size is perfect, It stays with me for a long time, moist

Posted on May 5, 2022

These are fantastic quality and my little girl prefers to use these over normal baby wipes. The scent is divine and they aren’t saturated like normal wipes so it doesn’t make them so cold in the cooler months. I have stocked up on these to get us through the winter!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

More than AMAZING!!! Very soft on kids’ skin and great for cleaning their noses, the smell is nice and natural (not strong) 👍🏼 Boogie Wipes is one of the products which should be in every house 👌🏼

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good quality product. Dosage is great. The effect of the application pleased. Didn't cause any side effects. The capsules are medium and easy to swallow. Convenient packaging. Everything corresponds to what is stated on the website.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is really a great product. I use it to wipe my nose which gets runny due to daily swimming in chlorinated pool. It sure beats using a kleenex because it protects my nose very well. No skin rubs anymore.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Excellent quality helps clean children's nose I use it when they have a cold and does not cause any irritation to the skin because the ingredients are suitable for kids , The size is suitable for the bag , Arrived in great packaging

Posted on May 23, 2022

I buy this for my baby he didn’t come yet but I open the wipes to try one and its so gentle and the smell is adorable.

Posted on May 18, 2022