Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Single Remedies, Silicea, 30C, Approx 80 Pellets - iHerb
GR
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Long term stress due to overworking left me with adrenal fatigue. Unluckily, I also had Covid last summer. The months following that, I was lethargic and I lost my stamina. One of these tiny balls once a day in the morning and by the fourth day I went out for a short walk and ended up walking three hours! I was stunned. I was tired when I got home either. Somehow, I feel like I should drink adequate amount of water when I take these. I feel much better and I’m so relieved, I hated feeling so tired. If you’re exhausted you’ll likely feel the difference too ❤️

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have this in 6x but have come to find 30c is better quality. I’m using this homeopathy for flu season to help sore body relief. This is a good supplement to have on hand.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Silicea is one of those homeopathic remedies that you should always have on hand. I use it when my dog's anal glands are blocked and used it when she had a corneal abrasion. She opened her eye shortly after giving her the dose. Was it a coincidence? I don't know, but I won't take any chances. It certainly doesn't hurt!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

My daughter recommended taking this product prior to and right after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Use this in my emergency kit. For my family and our pets.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

These pellets are so easy to take - you can take it anytime anywhere.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Very good. Easy to use. I use it as a supplement and as medicine.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I use this to help ease itchiness and redness in scars on my body. I think it is helping! I will continue to use until the scars subside even more. Recommend this.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It is useful for my sister with low stamina and get tired easily.