Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Single Remedies, Histaminum 30C, Allergy Relief, 3 Tubes, Approx. 80 Quick-Dissolving Pellets Per Tube - iHerb
GR
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

What a relief to have these around as I sometimes react to seafood, wheat, nuts, etc, and I hate to forgo not eating delicious food because of my fear that my body might give allergic reaction. These pellets are easy to have them in your mouth, they melt right away. I like that I can also carry around these small tube in my bag when I eat out and I can take these right away when needed! Thanks!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

These little pellets were a God-send for me this summer as my allergies were on overdrive, and I had skin reactions on my abdomen, which I never had before, where it was extremely itchy and irritated throughout the day, and at night it felt like I was being pricked with hundreds of needles when I would lay down at night to go to bed. One dose of Histaminum took away the itching and when taken before bed would ease the pain so I could go to sleep!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My 9 year old has been drawn to these to help settle her histamine flares during our summer months. These are great value for money and easy to dispense. We would much rather a natural support option over chemical or pharmaceutical options.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

While I like Histaminum, I prefer the 200CK version as it seems more potent for my severe histamine issues. I wish you could buy a pack of the 200 CK version, but this one is a nice pack and if your symptoms aren't so bad, it could do the job for you.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Boiron Histaminum helps stave away the symptoms of eating high histamine foods or getting overwhelmed by high histamine products. It replaces the need for medications, works wonders!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Best product for homeopathic allergy on the market for ragweed in my opinion. I love it so much, including the peppermint taste of the tiny pellets under the tongue (3 at a time) that you never forget to take them.

Posted on May 5, 2022

helps with seasonal allergies. The packaging is simple: twist lid to release number of pellets to put under your tongue ... do not handle them as homeopathic medicine is best untouched. Twist into lid and use lid w/pellets in it to dispense under tongue....

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good for my allergies. It's a very small bottle, very easy to take, I always have one on my pocket during spring time.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I’m a fan of homeopathic medicine because so often it’s the simple things that work the best. I’ve only recently started taking this product as recommended to me by my doctor for histamine intolerance and food reactions. I’ve noticed some benefits and I hope that w continue.