Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Single Remedies, Arnica Montana, 200 CK, Approx 80 Pellets - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have been taking Arnica Montana 200 CK for a few years.However I am glad to have you in Australia rather than ordering from America. This is a wonderful product and will take any pain away. I have referred many of my friends with various problems to your product.Thanks Margaret

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Purchased the same product previously of lower strength for my mum. It did really help with pain relief even at at lower strength. I have purchased this product in case in need this, it has long best by date so great product to stock up on and have it on hand when needed

bluebug
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Works great for pain and shock. My 5 year old daughter fell off of a chair (what was she doing dancing on it?!) and was screaming and screaming. I gave her one and she immediately stopped and felt relief. Same when she slammed her foot in a door (poor thing). Screaming in pain, then instant relief.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Had hematoma in thigh... doctor wanted me to take pain medication w/major side effects... I took Arica montana 200 instead and it absolutely made a difference! I also used the Arnica jell a d cream. They were surprised at my recovery time. I will always keep this on hand!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I first heard about Arnica when my dentist recommended it to me after an extraction. I immediately felt comfortable with this brand which allowed me to relieve my pains. I recommend it to anyone who has had a dental operation or simply to relieve muscle pain. The tablets are very small and can be taken two or three at once.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have always found the Boiron brand to make good quality homeopathy products. They have a very mild taste, very sweet, because they are made with lactose. Heads up if you have serious issues with lactose! I bought these pills to use for someone who bruised their leg very badly, hoping to provide some pain relief for them. I used Arnica in addition to Hypericum perforatum. they seemed to help.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have fibromyalgia pain especially on my upper to lower back and it often gives me uncomfortable breathing. When I take them about twice when I feel not good, it relieves my pain and breathing. This pellets are pretty small and easy to have them under my tongue. Also the container is nice and small to take it with me in my bag.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I had a rhinoplasty and my doc advised to take arnica before and right after the surgery, which I did with this product. And I was really surprised how well it worked! I had almost no bruising or swelling, no blue marks at all! I still take them, my second purchase - twice a day 5-6 pellets. The only

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I don't like taking drugs otc or prescription. I have been trying these for over a month and do notice them working for me. It works for sore muscles, joints, and inflammation . No felt side effects and they taste like little balls sugar. The hardest part was figuring out how to use the chapstick like container.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Works like a charm! I've been taking it after my surgery. It took a couple days to see the effects. Helps a lot with bruises. I barely have bruises after my surgery but not sure about swelling.