GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I was waiting for this protein so long)) Package is very convenient. Taste is very good. I am using it in my morning smoothies. My lifestyle is vegetarian and active. The ingredients of this hemp protein powder help me to compensate protein lack in my diet. Quality and size of the package is perfect.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I had been buying soya protein powder and decided to try the hemp protein because of the benefit of much more protein per serving and it is plant based without all the chemicals. It has helped us manage on our vegan diets and we all see the benefit of feeling fuller and having more energy immediately. It is a high quality product that I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

If you have several food allergies and/or sensitivities, then finding an optimal protein supplement may be a struggle. I personally can't ingest 99% of the marketed protein products on the market. This is tough! Hemp protein makes it simple, ya'll. It's only hemp protein. No additives, cross-contaminations or unneeded ingredients. Just viable protein for your body. Win-Win!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love this hemp protein powderThe quality is great the ingredients is clean size is good packaging is good very beneficial to your diet since it’s high in protein very plant-based use it after my work out so it’s really good for your lifestyle and goals and taste good just add a lot of fruits and you’ll be fine

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This protein powder mixes well in a blender, if you shake all your ingredients up first, then grind it all up. It’s great it a banana smoothie with your favorite nut milk. It has a darker color,but if you don’t like the darker color,add unsweetened chocolate then you will enjoy your drink.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

very good taste, i am waiting for this product to be back on stock. blend perfect, with fruits and melon specificly . give energy in the morning, supply muscles after training. the package comes in a thin nylon without a scoop- i love it 🙂 fits perfectly in a normal size glass jar. but if it will come in bigger packs- i will get them instead for sure 🍀

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

All of Red Bob Mill's products are of very high quality. It is a hemp vegetable protein powder, adding it to smoothies, snacks, homemade popsicles.

630422da-957d-4f0d-827f-1ae3ef432108
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

For some reason, hemp protein product is not available in some countries. I’m glad that I found it ok iherb US! Like the reseal package, very convenient. I mix it with cocoa powder and some other ingredients to make a health shake. Have it every morning it makes me feel energetic.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I like this for smoothies and it's less expensive than other hemp powder brands. The only thing I would mention is you need to use less than with other brands unless a gritty texture doesn't bother you.