GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

My husband always ask me to order this for him, especially the strawberry flavour. He usually drink this after his gym. It does help him to gain weight and look better so now he seldom take it. But during the years, this is his protein to go. The quality is also much better than other brands thus we always go back to purchase this after a while. It works for him.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I’m lactose intolerant and usually protein powders give me gas and bloating. This protein powder was the expiration. It’s micro filtered and and doesn’t respond negatively to my lactose intolerance. My only complaint it the taste is so/so . 10/10 for quality 7.5/10 for taste.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I believe the quality is good. The taste is also good, I prefer the vanilla one but it's just personal preference. I use it in my diet to replace meals in a smoothie and I don't have time or I drink it after a workout. This supplement can be a little too much for my stomach to handle sometimes because dairy products in general are a problem for me. But using it occasionally my body can handle.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Strawberry flavor is delicious, I will buy again for sure

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I like this product very much! thanjnyou for the prompt delivery!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

A little bit sweet, but the strawberry taste is not too overpowering. Overall, it’s good.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I like the taste and I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

the smell is awesome but ill go back to vanilla after this :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Amazing product I really recommend it v much a beneficial choice

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is too sweet for my taste. I much prefer the plain version.