GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Great Product

Been using Bluebonnet Whey for a long time. Natural Original Flavor is my favorite. The vanilla & chocolate are quite sweet, if you prefer sweet. Mixes easily, has a great flavor & can be used in baking. Love it's made without artificial ingredients & from grass-fed cows. Wish it came in a bag instead of a plastic container.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

great ingredients, no fillers, no artificial sweeteners, just what you need to build muscle. best thing is the unflavored version because then you can add what you want to give it a personal natural twist.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I like this product a lot as it doesn’t have any artificial sugars added. I often put it in my decaf coffee or morning cereal. I only wish the container was smaller as the product settles and only takes up 3/4 of the container.

Posted on May 20, 2021

*** this is updated review after i try both the original and the chocolate which taste way better without any nasty sweeteners which is why i picked this protein in the first place: 1- grass fed whey isolate 2- no nasty sweeteners 3- its isolate so it didn’t hurt my stomach or gave me gas its pretty clean even for someone with sensitive stomach like me ! The price is a bit high but that is expected for the high quality of the protein. By the way i tried most grass fed and non grass fed whey isolate on iherb and this for sure was the best for me.

cf40ebed-9a8e-43ff-b867-c2445a6ebc1d
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Neutral flavour and unsweetened, excellent protein to add to anything you're making. Have bought this quite a few times.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Great product, nice price, good texture with my smoothie for weight loss

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Real protein isolate that not only mix well but it’s from grass feed cow!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The perfect Isolate Whey. Proper ingredients. Easy for digestion. No trouble at all. Taste is fine for the original flavor. Little pricey.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The best all natural grass fed whey protein. My husband has been using it for years