GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I love this ingredient quality is good taste is tasty sizes big its whey protein packaging is good Fitness people can use is benefits are good for workout it’s great supplement and you can use it in your training workout everything add it into your diet I recommend it

I believe the quality is good. The taste is also good, vanilla is my favorite I use it in my diet to replace meals in a smoothie and I don't have time or I drink it after a workout. This supplement can be a little too much for my stomach to digest but it's because dairy products in general are a problem for me, but using it occasionally is not a problem.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I like it very much especially because it is from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics and they use stevia as a sweetener

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Repeat purchase. Been using this for a few months. Clean whey. So far it is the only whey isolate that sits well with. Have tried Original and Vanilla and prefer vanilla for the slight sweetness. I add it to my coffee in the morning instead of milk. Good quality.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great quality 'clean' ingredients. Does not cause me any stomach bloating like many other brands of whay protein. Taste is not too sweet and vanilla favour very pleasant.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The package is indeed huge for the price, but honestly it tastes so awful for someone who is trying protein powders for the first time, it tastes like something similar to antibiotics (?) I bought it because I do not sufficiently eat protein from its original sources but I think I just wasted money 😭

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The product is too sweet for my taste and after a while you start noticing the aftertaste on cow’s milk which makes me hard to drink it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is too sweet for me. I prefer the plain version. The less ingredients in it the better so I much prefer mine plain and tasteless.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great stuff! Going to say these really help, at least for me.