GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 1, 2022

I hade the original flavor first and it tasted so clean and could feel the high quality of the protein. Its just very refreshing and improving the recovery after working. Only notice i didn’t like the taste of the original it was like a milk mixed with water. But the chocolate is way better, its naturally sweetened and have high quality chocolate which you can tell by the smooth. I have problem with whey protein concentrate but this isolate is gentle on my stomach. Please leave a like if you find my comment useful👍👍

9fa3fbee-a3ff-4af3-abb5-1aa8a9391b35
Posted on May 19, 2022

I always feel better in the morning when I make a smoothie with this product. I add greens blueberries and carrots. It’s such a delicious flavor.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is my favorite protein powder! It’s sweetened with stevia and it tastes great. It also has other good ingredients and the whey comes from grass fed cows no antibiotics etc.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

good taste low cholesterol low calories grass fed cows so no antibiotic or hormones contains whey isolate the purest of protein and 26 grams per scoop which is a lot compare cholesterol and calories to the amount of protein and the ratio is the best i can find with any other supplement and of course it has all the branch amino acids cant beat it

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Nice taste and dissolves easily in a shaker bottle. I use almond milk so get an extra boost of calcium and protein.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Great product, nice price, good texture with my smoothie for weight loss

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

very good iso prot. specially if you mix it with collagen it is a super power pre workout meal

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A good amount of protein. The taste is not bad.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Simple ingredients, high quality, but I think it too expensive. I prefer other options.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Got this for a friend. Strawberry flavor is my personal favorite. Clean no sugar! Keeps me satiated the entire morning. For a thicker consistency add in half an avocado when blending.