GR
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Recently, because of the need, the nutritionist suggested that you can only choose to eat only one packet of baked almonds or peanuts for breakfast. I found this one on the website, the price is very favorable, so I was a little worried when I bought it. Is it really enough to eat only one bag? The answer is of course different from person to person, but fortunately, I usually open a packet to eat during afternoon tea, and also share it with my colleagues. Their comments are also good. , Everyone also thinks it is very good, and the most important thing is that the price is really favorable, which is more favorable than what you usually buy in other supermarkets in Hong Kong.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

this is slightly salted so you can taste saltiness. the almond are packed in small amount ~~~

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

convenient to carry around as snacks. a right portion to prevent over eating ~~~

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

in 7 little packets for carrying around. each portion is moderate ~~~

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Almonds are one of the best nuts for me. It contains protein, fats and fiber, this is not the case with vitamins and minerals. Sweet, if you take it with you, right to the roost, you will complete your meal, excellent. As for myself, I take it with a portion of fruit and a small protein bar. I want to eat a meal that contains carbs (fruit), fats (almonds), protein (a protein bar), fiber, vitamins and minerals 👌🏻💪🏻..it is fast, clean, and calorie-counted. Do you think (because almonds contain high calories despite their benefits) Don't forget me, Blake, if I miss you 🫶❤️

Posted on May 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm happy that it's 100kcal! Effective in preventing overeating! Nuts that are moderately salty and easy to eat!

2e6febbb-5754-42b3-a34b-2e2326ea074b
iHerbCustomerNatalia
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

All products of this brand are very good, everything is of high quality and tasty, I recommend

Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Individually packaged in thin bags, easy to carry and delicious

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Great product that is easy to carry around and travel and the nutritional values are excellent