GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 18, 2022
yummy

the blister lip balms are my guilty pleasure, i have a looot of them. if all you want is moisture you might not need those, but if you like lip balms that taste and smell good they are perfect

099ef9fe-ee94-4c0d-b3bc-f7ecd0bac905
inusik
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

A good product that soften chapped lips. It is effectively soothes lip skin. I live in a cold climate, so I use it regularly. Not greasy. Taste is sweet. Smell is fruity. I recommend to buy. Especially at the trial price. Because it's nice to treat yourself to something new. Personally, I buy test kits all the time and I can't stop! Glad my review is helpful. I wish you all good health, beauty and successful shopping!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

i gave them to two teen girls, and they love it! They smell very fruity, but not fake fruity smell. Really nice! I bought them when they were on sales. Will use buy them again in summer.

k82022
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Blistex is one of my favours brands for lip balm! I know it’s good quality. The price is good on iherb. It is well packaged. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. Good types of scents. I would buy again because I use often.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I love Great for moisturizing but doesn't leave an oily film on my lips. This flavor is slightly minty and not too overbearing. Great purchase for the price, cheaper per stick than normal grocery stores

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

scent is so good. makes my lips soft so its good quality. good price packaging and size. good for any age. i use it all the time.

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

We love this brand of lip balms. It is a must with daily wearing of mask.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Use it for million years, highly recommend. Create quality for this price. Convenient size, nice smell and taste.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

lip moisturizer with good smell. Friendly price so worth to buy.