GR

1,205

Posted on May 28, 2022
1,474

Posted on May 15, 2022

Using Biotene's Gentle Oral rinse give instant relief to my dry mouth / burning mouth problem. I can use it 3-4 times a day and especially if I have pain or discomfort during the night. The Gentle mint flavor is the best - other flavors don't work as well for me. Good price with iHerb - much cheaper than buying it from local shops - even if I can find it locally.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,536

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

My mom uses a CPAP which causes her mouth to dry out. Xylitol gum has not helped so we tried using this mouthwash. She has reported significant improvement. The mouthwash is also gente yet keeps your breath fresh. Good for sensitive people.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This products benefits people who experienced dry mouth. The flavor and quality is good. It helps with sensitive gums too. My mouth feels clean and is not as dry after using it.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The flavor is good. It is easy to use and has proved beneficial for my dry mouth issues. It makes my mouth and teeth feel clean and doesn't seem any less effective than other products.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had radiation therapy for cancer which left me with non-functioning salivary glands. So...my mouth is very dry and doesn't always feel the best. This mouth wash is gentle and soothing and helps with my dry mouth. The mild mint flavor is perfect for me.