GR

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Heard a lot of nice things about it and I’m glad I finally have it! Me and my family all take it now! I bought more than one! The taste is nice it’s orange-ish and suitable for both kids and adults! The ingredients and quality are so good so I totally recommend it

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

my daughters love it (so i guess it tastes good) and that's what matters. I know the brand and used the drops when they were younger. hope this helps them out now.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I'm happy on how this supplement helps improve the healthy wellbeing of my little brother, it t also literally helps his digestion becomes normal and perfectly working good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very very good probiotic. Size is great for kids. Taste very good also. Kids can eat it without drama. It is a very good supplement for the gut health and the vitamin d gives it a plus plus.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good product if your kiddos need vitamin D as well as the probiotics. Otherwise, I’d just go for the Biogaia one with no vitamin D

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My kids like it very much,taste good! Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! He have it everyday

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

kids loves it. take once a day. no side effects. taste greate with added vitamins.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great tasting probiotics Been taking this for several years now Delivery was fast and efficient too

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Reuteri is a good probiotic strain for gut health. The chewable tablets taste good too.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022