GR

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Good

Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use Good to use

5ddf6708-d72b-4baf-b3ce-05c4c6088752
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

One of the best unsweetened, clean, grass-fed whey isolate protein powders available. I was routinely using the unsweetened vanilla in this brand but ordered unsweetened chocolate when vanilla was sold out one time. Chocolate is delicious!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very useful in increasing protein for exercising for muscle enhancement. Suitable for ppl with vegetarian diet, the benefit of it is to replace protein missing in ur daily diet. The chocolate flavour is outstanding.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am enjoying this whey formula! It is a delicious, chocolate flavor! I love the taste! I also am excited to see that there was a sugar-free option! The benefit and quality are excellent! It is a wonderful supplement to my diet.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use this to add to my morning shake with Isagenix. It is hard to find unsweetened protein powders. ( I need to increase protein and reduce sugar intake due to being pre-diabetic). This works well.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love it mixes very nicely in my blender. Tastes great. Not gritty. The vanilla you can throw in some fruit are veggies and not end up over powered by the vanilla. I take it on trips just my little blender and enough powder measured out.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I bought this powder instead of Solgar Whey because that one was out of stock and this showed good contents without additives. It's a good powder except for personal preferences, no bad stuff to say.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Good price. I will buy more of the product in the future Excellent!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Taste good, do not have artificial smell no sugar, feel good Excellent!