Page 1 - Reviews - Beplain, Greenful pH-Balanced Cleansing Foam, 5.41 fl oz (160 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I loved that the main ingredient of this cleanser is made of beans, which is unusual! It really smells like it ! I was really impressed that it does not make my eye sore even though a tiny bit goes into my eyes when i cleanse, as other cleansers really make my eyes sore!! Will repurchase this mild cleanser again :)

495733da-84ba-4c76-ae23-67e48f694410
80503ac6-0c1a-4645-bf8c-41972eb1f85b
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I am always nervous to try new cleansers because of my dry, sensitive skin. I have been looking for a new cleanser for quite some time and looks like I finally found my go to cleanser. It is so gentle on the skin and not only does it feel nice on the skin, after I use it it my skin feels hydrated. I also love the fact that this is super affordable and you get two cleansers for that price. I definitely will be purchasing again!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Very good, cleanse deep and gently. Great for every day. The smell is also soft and nice. The package is huge and there is a lot of product while the amount of dose for a single wash it's a very small quantity.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I decided to try this cleanser based off other reviews. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either. At first, I liked how clean it made my combo skin feel after cleansing but eventually, it caused dryness. I do like the consistency, a little goes a long way. Overall, it cleanses well but didn’t work for me.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This products cleans well but does not dry my skin out. In fact, it moisturizes my skin. It cleans gently. I use it daily. So good for my skin. Will purchase it again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It really helps balancing my skin ph level. I used to use a product with ~6ph level and this one is ~5 or below 5.5. Has less acne and great for sensitive skin

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I waited for this to get for so long. Finaly i got it on the sale. It is perfect. Mild and effective. I tried a lot of different cleansers this is no 1.

Posted on May 11, 2022

no flavor , small package size small age adult, use once quality great , benefit the skin feel hydrated composition frequency as needed , I have sensitive skin very gentle and give moisturize the skin I have a sensitive skin and I see little redness around the cheeks, maybe I need to balance the ph level on my skin

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Lovely, gentle and works well. It’s not my favourite cleanser I’ve ever used, only because I’m not a fan of the small grains in this, but it’s still really nice and effective

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Dense, clay-like cleanser that washes out clean. Because it is dense, it's a little hard to dispense out. It is a grayish green color and foams up, but not that well. There is a very faint clayish scent to it. The ingredients seem fine for the most part, but I haven't looked closely into them. Felt some stinging after exfoliation, but that is to be expected with most cleansers. Face hydration level after use is fine, but nothing special. Didn't feel a good hydration level in the morning. You get a goodly amount, but I had to use more than I do with other brands because this is dense in form. The quality of this cleanser is just okay, but it is way overpriced, even on sale.