Page 1 - Reviews - Beplain, Cicaful Ampoule, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Because skin1004 centella serum is out of stock for a long time. So i was looking for another serum that can replace my skin 1004 serum. I wasn’t expect too much on it. But i have to say that it works better more than the skin 1004. The ingredients list is even more simpler compared to skin1004, which means it better for sensitive skin. The top ingredient is centella extract which is the same as skin 1004 however glycerin which helps moisture the skin is at the higher place than skin 1004 and another moisture ingredient also have in the list is sodium hyaluronate . This product has higher lever in provide moist for the skin better than skin1004. In my view skin 1004, is better use in tropical climate countries but for beplain it much suit in cold and dry countries as Canada. So, buy this before it get hyped and out of stock as the skin1004

682e31e5-32fe-4fb5-9870-441b18ee13a9
Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Words from a person who almost finish the whole bottle ... For anyone who uses an irritating exfoliator, you HAD BETTER use this right after, because it can help restore your skin barrier for real! Cica extract is really something you should be after! I can feel instant miracle as soon as I do it. Now my skin is smooth and clean. No scent, great for sensitive skin. Love the vintage package. The only thing that I'm not happy about is the cost compared to its size ... Therefore, having an eye on the discount is the best thing to do!

4fa979d6-b11e-478b-8f1f-f9718d396a01
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is an amazing product. I simply love this because it is gentle on my skin and I can feel the difference in the tone of my skin after using this product over weeks. It does not have a scent which I also like about. I am going to definitely buy this again. It helps me to make my acne scars less and less visible.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This serum is great for sensitive acne-prone skin. I've been using it only for 4 days now and I'm already seeing results. The redness on my chin area I got from hormonal acne faded away (not completely gone but significantly improved) and my skin has been much brighter overall. It doesn't have any scent, which is something I look for in every skincare product. I started using it a lot (seriously a lot. like 10 drops each time) day and night as soon as I started seeing improvements so it's already almost half empty. But seriously it works and I'm really happy with the product!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I loved this serum. My observations so far: it’s gentle, non-fragrant, thick, fast absorbing and non-comedogenic. Will order more from the brand definitely. 😻

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Good moisturizer for summer. I use it in the evening. It's light, absorbs quickly and is clean.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Nice bottle. no scent. Runny texture, Spreads easily. I have not seen any calming effects. It’s maybe a little hydrating. Leaves a slightly sticky feel on skin. Nothing special.

Posted on May 10, 2022

My dream texture serum just started using this but love it already.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

2.5 Stars I'd previously tried the Cicaful Ampoule II, but this is much lighter than that. It is more watery, less sticky feeling, and has no scent. I really like the dropper; it works well in dispensing the product. This spread fairly well, but I ended up using more than I wanted to. It mostly absorbed into the skin and was only a tad sticky feeling. It does have a somewhat calming effect on the skin and didn't leave me looking overly shiny under my makeup. Nothing really special, even on sale.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Been trying out different cica products, this one is suitable for my sensitive dry skin.