GR

Posted on May 5, 2022

I like the product because of the potent ingredients, it is expensive but i think the size and the quality are great especially if you manage to get it on sale. The composition will definitely benefit your skin if you use it daily and help keep you moisturized and glowy

b897339f-a76e-41e2-9d13-a7639e63d28f
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love the whole Benton line for being so gentle for sensitive and akne prone skin. It helps to clear the skin and truly does help with the complexion. The toner feel watery and refreshing on the skin. I also love that the whole Benton line has such a subtle smell to it, for those who don't like fragrance in skincare. Once I discovered K-beauty I never went back. Also I believe the price on here is one of the best!

1f67e3c7-1963-42a2-b228-9c53ec574100
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I’ve been using this for about 6 months now and it’s great. It’s a very watery consistency so I don’t think it’s suitable for a pump because it splashes but I love the product. I use it on damp skin for better absorption then I complete my skincare routine whilst the skin stays damp. I have dry skin so it helps hydrate and also has wonderful ingredients like azelaic acid which helps in brightening.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Easy to use - it has a good pomp. I have a very dry skin so it moisturized it perfectly if applied under my normal cream. It is quite gentle when applied, if you leave it without a layer of cream it still could give you a sense of dryness. Otherwise, perfect quality that you could feel in the morning. I used it mainly as a night care.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

So glad I decided to give it a shot! Makes my skin super smooth and hydrated and prepares it perfectly for the next skincare steps. Over months that I’ve been using it as a part of my Benton Snail Bee routine it has transformed my skin. I’m also super glad that it’s not perfumed, I guess that I’m not going back to skincare with strong perfume again cos it’s completely unnecessary. 5 out of 5! My only concern though if it’s safe to use EGF for a long time span. As information I found online differs.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is one of the greatest hydrating and brightening toner /essence I have used! very good for summer when I prefer more liquid products for hydration. It has glycerin almost 4% , niacinamide, some peptides, azelaic acid..... I love it.... it leaves my skin plump and healthy glowing . it's perfect for thw "seven skin" method ... I didn't get to the 7th layer though 😁 after 3-4 layers my skin felt like after 7 layers with other hydrating toner . Layers well with other serums as well. Another plus is the quantity, and the price. You need to use it in 6 months after opening it....I use it day and night so it shouldn't be a problem in finishing it ! I will repurchase for sure!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'm in love with all the products from this line honestly but this is by far the best ! totally recommend. this is a toner that i use and this really helped my skin

0680c20d-64f0-43e4-b84c-6602e8f2731e
Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I love this product! I clean my skin with my squalane cleanser and then I put this as a second step routine. It hydrates and smoothes the skin. Benton is my favorite brand :) Here are some before and after pictures... I’ll write my whole skincare routine when I have time.

894bf4a7-2846-4719-9b45-ade2c358ab4b
7bf8e513-d29e-41fe-86c7-2427cd9d1623
Posted on Feb 20, 2021

i have very sensetive skin, so i bought this because they said that snail is good for my condition so at first it breakes me out but now it' so good it makes my skin smooth and hydrating love it i apply it with cotton pad and leave it for 10 min

8e61afcb-e416-4b07-b5da-4a74cf6c0c2e