GR

Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Excellent and great cleanser!!

I loved this cleanser! Great to use and packaging was simple. This cleanser did not take away my natural old making my skin dry. I have tried other brands cleanser and they always take my moisture away causing very dried skin. This cleanser is gentle on any type of skin. My skin type is combination-oily, but in the winter, it gets super dry which any cleanser can take away more moisture on skin, but hopefully I have found this cleanser. It doesn’t make my skin dry at all!! I usually use this in the morning as a morning cleanser. Super recommend this!

This cleanser is great value for money. It will last a few months. It’s not stripping but does a great job at cleanser. It stings the eyes a little so be careful. Overall, it’s suited to both my daughters teen dry acne prone skin and my aging combo acne prone skin. We both enjoy this product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This cleaner was fantastic! It was easy to use, and the package was straightforward. This cleanser did not remove my natural oil, which caused my skin to get dry. I've tried other types of cleanser and they always strip my face of moisture, leaving me with extremely dry skin. This cleanser is suitable for all skin types. My complexion is combination-oily, but in the winter, it becomes quite dry, and any cleanser can remove more moisture from the face; nevertheless, I believe I have discovered this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin at all!! This is what I use in the morning as a cleanser. This is highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I need this in my cabinet all the time! Its a staple! Holy grail! Save my congested pores! Listen, I've tried a TON of products, and this one does a GREAT job of GENTLY deep cleaning off upmake, sunscreen and eliminating pore congention on my whole face. Even on the toughest areas like the creases on my nose and chin the pores my (super) SENSITIVE face without over stripping. A small pea size amount goes a LONG way and really foams up (again, without irritation or over stripping) . I do use it as a first step in a double clease, and prefer it over a balm (yea- thats what I said! Better than a cleansing balm!). But honestly, you may not need a double cleanse if you use this product!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The feeling after using this cleaning foam was something absolutely new! I love it!, the best that I have tried so far !! I cannot say that it has moisturizing effect, however ,if you have normal skin, or oily, you will feel that lifting effect ! At the same time it does not dry your face, which is also important. Begin from using a small drop of it, otherwise you will have a big foam. The scent was neutral , yes it does reminds a little bit of green tea. Size is ok. On a daily use it will be enough for 2 mounths minimum. Personally ,my face after using this foam looks really young, fresh, lifted and of course smooth! My age is 30. The same feedback can give my 53year old mother , she adores it !

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Amazing cleanser for somebody who suffers from acne prone and sensitive skin. You actually don’t need to use salicylic acid because of the willow bark extract in here. Great product

9208b2a0-ab54-4d33-835f-0ddd0bb0af07
Posted on May 20, 2022

Very thorough cleanser for the face. However, as having dry skin, it may give some small flakes on yr face (in yr eyebrows, ...) without using a moisterizer. The cosrx cleanser seems to be having a less drying effect on the face. However, if you want it to be clean, this is it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I first tried this cleanser in the Benton Deep Green Tea Trial Kit. I really liked it and decided to buy the full sized version. This is a delicate cleanser with a light green tea scent. It foams well and a little goes a long way. I do get a bit of stinging after exfoliation, but that is to be expected from most cleansers. It washes off completely clean, so there is no feeling of cleanser residue being left on your face. It also doesn't leave your face feeling dry or tight. I haven't looked closely at the ingredients, but they seem to be good overall. Price is a rather high for a cleanser, even on sale, but the quality and ability to last a long time make this a worthwhile product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I t’s without flavor, comfortable of use, normal size for few months Good cleaning foam for normal and sensitive skin not moisturize I will be thankful for your 👍

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This really feels like ot gives a deep-down clean. The smell is fresh and the consostency is nice as a foam. I feel like this will last a while withoit me having to use just a tiny amount.