Page 1 - Reviews - Beech-Nut, Naturals, Fruity Oat Bars, 12+ Months, Strawberry, 5 Bars, 0.78 oz (22 g) Each - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality is great ingredients are organic, taste looks good with my kid, use is great coz you just need hot milk. size is ok with its price, package is ok, benefit from organic is good, age of being served is a 6months and up. frequency of use is ok with my kid, he likes it, diet is ok, flavor well its organic, leafy,

Posted on May 27, 2022

Packaged just as it is above. Taste is exactly how described. It is smaller than what I expected. I love the natural ingredients the most. Makes the quality so much better. I would recommend for those who like fruit and chewy bar snacks or even those who are on a diet. Good replacement for some foods.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Quality ingredient. Love that there is no added sugar in the product. My son love it and i find that the taste and flavor is great too. Handy size for a toddler age to hold on the band.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

With no added sugar these bar are great tasting. Great for on the go and to have a prepared snack for when the hunger tantrums start outside.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

The bars are have a good taste and toddlers enjoy it. My 15 month old old can eat it by himself. The bars are very long - they could have cut the bars in half for easier eating. The package has 5 bars. The bars are brown so they are messy - bibs necessary.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My 3 year old daughter loves to eat these as a snack when we are out of the house. The taste isn't too sweet and they are a good serving size for a toddler. I also love that they don't have any added sugar as an ingredient.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My LO loved these. They are great on the go snack to pop in your handbag for last minute outings or walks to the park. They don't seem to crumble easily when put in a bag, like other kids bars I have tried in the past.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Amazing how difficult it is to find a healthy snack bar for kids that isn’t loaded with chocolate, peanut butter or other sugars. I like that this is simple and kids love to eat them.

Posted on May 12, 2022

gluten free, organic and not as sweet as I was expecting. usually such bars, even no added sugar ones, are very sweet. this brand, much less sweet! a welcome addition to my limited snack box or even breakfast. going to try other flavours. no added sugar!