Page 1 - Reviews - Beech-Nut, Naturals, Fruity Oat Bars, 12+ Months, Banana, 5 Bars, 0.78 oz (22 g) Each - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality Good ingredients Good taste Good packaging Good serving size Very good I like everything about it Recommend it highly What more do you wish to know, iHerb? The product is very good and I highly recommend it! Cannot think of a better way to get energy! Tastes really good very banana-y!!!!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I give these bars to my daughter for her day in school. He school is nut free environment and this bars are perfect. Absolutely not sugary easy to chew and quite nutritious. My daughter never gets tired of them. Recommend!

Posted on May 12, 2022

gluten free, organic and not as sweet as I was expecting. usually such bars, even no added sugar ones, are very sweet. this brand, much less sweet! a welcome addition to my limited snack box or even breakfast. going to try other flavours. no added sugar!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

All natural ingredients and very tasty. The size of one bar is just right for me as a snack. The oats works well when I am a little hungry:)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My grandson loves these, so happy they are available online since I can’t find them in my local stores anymore. They were shipped fast too.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the nicest of the entire range, I can’t believe it’s discontinued. My child tried all types and love this the most.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very good experience with the oat bar. Very small size and very good quality taste. I bought banana and strawberry flavor, absolutely delicious. Haven't seen any benefit beside of the good taste.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These are so convenient and full of good ingredients. My daughter really likes them which is amazing for me bc I love how easy and healthy they are

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

These are great 👍, I’m 47 years old, definitely not a toddler! But, they are healthy little snacks to carry in my purse- so yummy too🍌!