Page 1 - Reviews - Beech-Nut, Fruities, 6+ Months, Apple, Peach & Strawberries, 12 Pouches, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This product is genius! My daughter loves it! Although her age is 3.5 years old, she still likes to have a pouch of these a day and we use it all the time. The combination of fruit and vegetables gives her all the ingredient needed, plus, she's willing to "drink" vegies I can only dream she would agree to eat off her plate. Above all - to her the taste is really good. The package is super convenient, it is well wrapped and you can open it half way and leave the pouches standing in half a carton in the fridge,

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is very convenient for my kid when we hit on the road trip or after sports event. There are variety flavors to choose and the portion size is just perfect for snack time. Great taste, good for all ages.

Posted on May 14, 2022

a great taste! my kid just loved it very much! good produce

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

great value good taste i like the flavor combination but wish they have more variety most flavors are onlybsweet even vegetables

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Fruity and a great snack

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Delicious! I’ll order again.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Good taste

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's very very delicious. I love 10 month olds. Of course, it is delicious even if it is eaten by adults. It can be a snack or a dessert. It is also helpful as a nutritional supplement. Cospa is better than buying at the store, and children love it, so I repeat it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I fed it to a 7-month-old child. Yeah? Even though it looks like that, it eats many times. I put it on yogurt or give it as it is. And since we started serving fruit puree, the rate of complete baby food is high! At first I thought, "Is it because of my mind?", But it seems that the food goes on because it tastes completely different from the side dishes and rice. I think it's quite difficult to prepare fruits so that they can be eaten every meal, so it's very helpful. When the age of the moon is getting older, I think I'll give it a pouch and let it suck.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Sweet taste and babies love it. I buy a lot of products from this brand because they are all of good quality. It is also highly recommended as a snack!