GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It’s a healthy version of a fruit roll up, and perhaps tastier! It tastes natural and it’s filling – each package comes with two rolls of a good size. I really love the mango flavor and I want to try the other flavors too! It’s a perfect snack!

Posted on May 21, 2022

These are my new favorite thing, they taste great and ingredients are good. The package of 2 are handy because the size of each roll is a little smaller than, say a fruit by the foot. They're definitely a fun snack for when you are craving fruit snacks or similar but want something healthier.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

My kids love these! Such a great healthy alternative to other fruit roll brands that are loaded with sugar! They also contain collectible cards that the kids enjoy.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

These are perfect to stash in the vehicle or to pack in lunch bags. Simple ingredients that I can trust and the kids love them.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Our kids love these. Due to their shape they seem quite special even though they are made of just fruit. Would love to see more flavors!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

for me this is the childhood's taste one of my children like it but the second didn't... small packages in the box, very comfortable

These rolls taste so good! Consist only few ingredients and they are 100% organic. My kid eat them with great pleasure.

e0e4ab29-5139-457b-9176-167078a1d4c2
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

These were yum! Will order again :) My son really loved them!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Tasty and healthy snack. Reminds me of fruit roll ups but with less baddies in it.