Page 1 - Reviews - Banana Boat, Moisturizing After Sun Lotion with Aloe & Vitamin E, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 23, 2022

Bought this product as an alternative to the original banana boat aloe vera gel and its just as good. The size of the bottle means it will last a long time which is perfect for a family of 5. Theres no smell to this product and application is easy. It is great quality as it soothes your sunburnt straight away and doesnt leave marks on your clothes.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The scent is great because it's quite settle but definietely good. I use it daily and it helps with dry skin after a long day in the sun and even in the wintermonths when I sufffer from super dry & flacky skin. I also have pretty bad neurodermatitis in the winter months and this is one of the only moisturizers I can use that doesn't make it worse but better. My skin feels really calm & smooth after using it (no medical recommandation tho, just personal expierience!)

Posted on May 25, 2022

It’s really helpful to take care of your skin after sun-kiss and it smells sooo nice .. and its easy to use the cap the package is perfect & size compared to the price and .. high quality for sure 😍

5b173024-b0fd-41bd-b71f-d8ad7444bddf
c37134da-57e5-438a-a244-118346889699
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have used this brand for a long time. I do a lot of trail running and ultra. This really helps to soothe the skin after long periods of sun exposure.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

They came much faster than expected and the packing was perfect. Very well done. I have placed another order for other items mostly because how this shipment went. I think with I Herb, I will place more orders.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Male hate small tubes and they refuse to us lotion most of the time. This is a big bottle which allow us to put in a handy place at car. Easy reach leads to promoting them to use, cheers!

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

This has been my go to daily body cream for well over a decade. It goes on smooth and is not greasy at all. Prolongs a tan in summer and provides excellent moisturizer for dry cold Canadian winters!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Like the lotion, helps with sunburn and reduce peeling. Moist the skin and reduce itchiness. Like the smell as well. Sometimes we even use it for our daily body lotion. It absorbs quickly & no sticky feel

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

great results for its price, my skin feels smooth and dry fast i love the produce very good for those who prefer skin care products without scent

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

love the smell of aloe good quality lotion for skin care and benefits in a lot of ways best daily routine moisturizer