Page 1 - Reviews - Banana Boat, Deep Tanning Spray Oil with Coconut Oil, SPF 4, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Scent - creamy coconut but fresh, smells like summer Size - perfect Package - ok Composition - love it! It leaves skin so soft, not so much greasy.. My routine - personally I love to put it a loooot on the skin, so I feel nourished :) I feel like this is one of the best tanning sprays I’ve used.

2f1a7267-3cb3-4b91-b9e4-800d0fe3d015
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I really love everything about this oil, it’s the best one in this price range. The smell is fantastic, if you love coconut you will love it. Actually accelerates the tanning process. I’m extremely white and my skin is always so pale that I look sick 😷😂 I also find it very hard to get tanned, so this bottle is a miracle to me. It also hydrates your skin so it stays silky and smooth. Pls bear in mind that it might stain your white bikini, but it can be washed in a washing machine and the stains don’t stay.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

561e134a-cc94-4a68-aa8d-08c6cd7e4405
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The scent the smell are good Top quality is good package need more approval the composition have a lot of benefits size is as much as frequency needed feel free to use it in your personal care routine

96969cf9-a334-4405-84f7-dc84171bafb8
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Love the subtle coconut scent. Been using banana boat for years. Take caution to use SPF 0, 2 and 4 only if you have a good tan! I have a dark tan. never burned even under 11am- 3pm sun with SPF 0. Use with caution if you are pale or very fair.

9440b522-615c-4f5f-a28d-beff94b9f48a
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I have pale skin so I have to put sunscreen on every time I leave the house. This is a great low factor for my legs late in the afternoon when less likely to burn. Feels light and easy to rub in. Also smells amazing!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good scent, doesn’t block too much sun allowing you to get a good tan, and waterproof so it can be used at the pool. The spray function allows you get hard to reach areas without having to ask strangers to rub it on you.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This makes you tan very quick but be careful if you are fair as you can burn quick! The only downside is that there is something in the ingredients that made me come out almost in a prickly heat type rash in the inside of my arms!