GR

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
For Urinary discomfort!

I couldn’t find this medication over the counter and I ordered it from iHerb, the only online shop that has this. This is good for pain and burning sensation in urinary tract, it kills pain along the tract when it is secreted in the urine. If you use this product remember not to use it more than two days because your main medical problem ma be covered by its effects if you use it for long time.

d1ad50a7-e941-4c36-ad53-4c948ad5b5bd
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I was recommended this product as I've suffered with chronic UTIs for years, which are always extremely painful. Typical OTC painkillers never helped, but taking Azo finally gave me some relief from the pain. Only downside is it turns your pee bright orange which can stain clothes, but can't really complain otherwise.

Excellent! Amazing. What a relief! This urinary tract analgesic is very effective. It's a true God-send and I'm SO glad iHerb carries it. If you have to purchase this, sadly, you know the horror of urinary pain, and I'm sorry that you do. This product eases pain in both the bladder and urethra, even during urination. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

By far the best UTI pain relief that I've come across. Antibiotics are still necessary to resolve the infection, but this is fantastic to have on hand and relieve the discomfort in the interim. Always follow the directions on the pack though and don't take it for more than a couple of days at a time.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It’s always Friday when UTI symptoms start; no way to talk to a doctor or seek help till Monday. AZO is my absolute go to. It stops the pain, allows me to sleep and enjoy the days until I get medical help. On occasion, it also seems to stop the infection.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I've got chronic bladder pain and Pyridium (Azo) is no longer available by prescription in Canada, so this product is extremely helpful. It doesn't seem to last for very long and will dye everything it touches bright orange, but it's certainly better than nothing. I hope it never stops being sold.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I was prescribed many years ago a medication that contained the ingredients of Azo. Unfortunately it was no longer available in Canada and I was very disappointed. My gynecologist suggested I look for the med in the US (over the counter). I looked on line and found Azo.I was so pleased to try Azo. I found that it works very well in reducing urinary pain relief. I would recommend it highly !

Posted on Dec 29, 2021