GR

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Have noticed a difference.

I have been using these for about 6 months but noticed an improvement within the first few weeks. Switched to a cheaper product that had the same ingredients for a time but found that for some reason these worked better. I am back using this brand. I'm saving money on panty liners now so I guess it all works out!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Using them just under 2 weeks and noticing a massive difference the constant urge to go is gone and larger gaps between needing to go . Also great now out walking and running no leaks which is amazing . If this is only after this short time excited to see the difference long term doctor had prescribed medication but the side effects where so long these have no side effects and half the price of the medication so im delighted to find these and they got here so quick abiut 2 weeks to ireland

Posted on May 19, 2022

It really works! I needed to have a pee within half an hour of going out for a walk, which can be quite embarrassing when going with friends. I followed the advice and took three tablets a day for the first month and now take two a day. It has considerably reduced the frequency and urgency to wee. I still need to wee several times a night, but that's not such a problem having an on-suite toilet. I'm reassured too that the incrediants are natural and not adversely reacting with other medication that I take. If I travel I still need to plan ahead for toilet breaks but these are less frequent than before. I plan to continue taking these tablets and hopefully they will provide further improvement in time.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I'm 42 years old and two years after giving birth to our third, I felt the need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night which I really didn't want to do as it is so difficult for me to get back to sleep. Another major issue for me was leaking while running. I love running and have completed 2 full marathons. I have never had this problem till now. I tried Kegels but as any busy working mother knows, it is so difficult to do Kegels religiously. I tried Azo (and abandoned Kegels) and I was so surprised that my two major issues improved significantly. I didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night anymore and I do not leak while running. Thank you Azo!!!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This for me, was a life saver!! The incontinence had gotten really bad, and would occur any time or place. I can feel a slight 'urge' to go, but it's normal and I can handle it. I would recommend this product to any one with this problem. My doctor recommended, so I felt even better about taking them.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Just started taking this for urge incontinence. Still on second week of taking 3x a day, and haven’t noticed any change yet. Will be back with an update as time goes on. Update: another week has gone by. I have noticed urge incontinence has completely disappeared! Can only attribute to this product. I am glad I took a chance and purchased. Update #2: Three months. This product definitely works. I stopped taking it three times a days, then started to forget to take it all at. It didn't happen right away, but my urge incontinence came back. I will be diligent in the twice a day going forward and will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I really like taking AZO for bladder health. In my research, the #1 ingredient, pumpkin seed, in this product has been clinically proven to support bladder function. I really like the quality and the size of the capsule as they are easy to swallow. After a short time in taking AZO, has actually lessened frequency in urination which is a blessing. While I did not take their recommended dosage of 3 capsules 3 times a day, I started off with only 1 capsule a day (I believe in moderation first and foremost), I found this product to be of great benefit to me and will continue taking this supplement. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022