GR

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Quality is very good, it's well made and looks like it will last quite a while. The size is perfect for too, probably for any age, not just adults either. I tried buying one in my country but they wanted $30 each for them so I was happy to find this one, even with shipping costs. Well packaged as usual and it's something I'll be back to buy because we use these every day.

It really make our body feel so clean and fresh after using it. It’s heavier as compared to other type of shower tool. Good product!

2faa2db3-f4fb-4d0e-9aec-65b20246ae82
Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I love this bath and shower scrubber. It’s not too soft and absorbs a lot of lather and it’s very durable. Very easy to hold in the hand too

6bcd1d4e-fe74-459e-9ed2-8e44eaaa8d7a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very good quality and size and i benefited alot from it👌🏼

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I've had this product before and still love it. happy to find it is available here on iHerb Japan.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great quality to use in the shower to get clean.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The delivery is fast, there were no problems with the purchase, everything is fine.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great sponge! Interesting two sided solution for the rough parts of the body. Comfy to keep it in your hand

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My BF likes it. It’s softer on one side (but still a bit rigid) and really hard on the other

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Excellent bath sponge! Well structured with a softer side and a harder side for removing dirt from thicker skin.