Page 1 - Reviews - Avarelle, Acne Spot Patch PM, 24 Clear Patches - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I'm using it daily to get the maximum benefit for my sensitive acne prone skin. I hope the size is bigger and available in more patches.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I didn't see much result personally after using these patches. But it kinda stops you from picking on the face all the time. And it covers up the pimple so others can't see it from far away. I personally think that yo can easily to go outside wearing these on your face.

Posted on May 23, 2022

These patches have great staying power, don't irritate my skin, and gets the puss out of pimples pretty fast. I've tried so many brands but I keep coming back to this one for the value, great ingredients, and results.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Rather nice patches. These are a bit thicker thant the other AM ones I bought ffrom the same brand (because the ingredients don't really vary between the two versions... They're nice regular pimple patches and its always nice to have some around ! \(^.^)/

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Mu daughter is a specialist in pimple patches, she tried all sorts here on iherb, she says these work wonders overnight 👍

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

They stick well not like other companies and absorb all the material inside the pimple

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

This product is fantastic effect for me that's why this my second time to bought it. So happy to have it in now☺️

9a23aba6-050d-4042-8cb9-5fe7cdd60f26
ff47beee-1437-4f92-bf42-d1f5d977b408
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

great for reducing size and angriness of pimples. Won't completely get rid of them but for sure helps reduce the severity of them!

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Bought this for my teenage daughters but ended up using them myself!! Works like magic! I put it overnight on any pimples and by morning time, they're almost gone...barely a trace is left.Magic indeed!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I tried many kinds- this ine juat doesnt do the job! Firat of all- it doesnt stick properly, and even if i manage to stick it, it does not do what it’s supposed to do.