GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My ring finger was extremely itchy and a bit swollen but everything I tried to heal it didn't work, I thought maybe it was eczema. This cream works immediately and long term. I needed a small amount it absorbed quickly. I have only used it a few times whenever my finger was itchy and now it hardly gets itchy at all. also liked the fact that it is vegan and cruelty free. I do recommend this product for anyone with the same problem. Smell is a little off But the quality and size are great

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The thickness and smell of this cream aren't amazing but it worked really well on my patches of eczema to reduce inflammation and minimise itching . It's very nourishing and soothing and after a few applications there's been considerable improvement. I'm so glad to have found this cream and I highly recommend giving it a try!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My ring finger was extremely itchy and a bit swollen but everything I tried to heal it didn't work, I thought maybe it was eczema. This cream works immediately and long term. I needed a small amount it absorbed quickly. I have only used it a few times whenever my finger was itchy and now it hardly gets itchy at all. I also liked the fact that it is vegan and cruelty free. I do recommend this product for anyone with the same problem.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I bought it because my husband was suffering from eczema seriously on his limbs. After reading reviews of this product, I decided to buy him one. Today is his second day using this cream. He feels not that itchy after applying and his eczema seems a relief bit. Although the smell of this cream is not good, we decide to purchase it again.

works quite well for the exemaskin. reduces redness and calms down the irritated skin. has no agressive components so should work even better in longterm. the smell is neutral, a bit chemical for me. the consistence is thick, but on the skin it gets smoother and melts, absorbs well on dry to mixed skin. for more oily ckin type could be too much.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I try this product for the first time, and it works! The colloidal composition really helps my son's eczema. The package is quite good, because we don't have too use it routinely, so it will last long.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I use this small tube of cream while traveling because it's TSA-friendly. It's super effective and helpful at easing the itch of eczema. I'll continue to purchase.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This cream is good and effective to stop itching after few applications. It is an organic product contains no chemical, so one cannot expect immediate relief. Value for money!