GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I blend 2 drops of sage oil, with 2 drops of 100% rosemary oil, in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and apply it to my scalp 2/3 times a week. This remedy is alleged to support hair growth.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

As with many Aura Cacia oils, this one is great. It smells just like it should and performs well in a diffuser. Stays fresh for quite some time.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Scent is a little "off" from other brands I've tried. I only use it for making cleaning products so it's not the end of the world but I will not likely re-purchase from this brand.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Good quality and the smell is strong herbal as it should be.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Great product! Actually make a difference! Would recommend if you are on the market for something like this

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

If you like sage this is a good choice. Smooth but still strong smell

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Been trying out different scents and this brand never lets me down. Reasonable price with great quality. Sage smells like eucalyptus but not as strong. I add it together with lavender and sandalwood to help me sleep better. Works like magic!

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

smells good, I add about 5 to 6 drops into small diffuser or dehumidifier. and it uplifts the energy of the space