GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,135

Nice smelling essential oil. Worked well with ylang ylang and lemongrass for me. Not too citrusy or unpleasant. Just the perfect bergamot for me ♥️

DaisyNZ
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

In my opinion this is a quality brand of essential oil, no matter what you’re looking at buying. I prefer organic, but buy their non organic oils too so recommend.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I so much love using all kinds of citrus essential oils. I've purchased all of them already from this brand that seems to be geart quality brand. it's so relaxing and smells so good.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This company is inconsistent with the quality of their products some seems bad with strange scent not typical to the normal scent u might expect from widely known essential oil variants. In this case it was good also production date was good

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Pleasant and calming scent when used in aromatherapy or added to my Castile liquid soap. Expensive but believed the quality is great.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Lovely scent very relaxing I recommend it. Love it. I like to put it on my pillow

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

A drop of this and I am transported to Sicily! More importantly safe and clean without any horrible additives

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Citrusy and light. Nice to use in a blend. Great quality as always

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

One of my favourite smells to put in the oil diffuser, smells great