GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 25, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

I bought 1/2 oz, which is just right for the size I'm going to try. I bought bergamot oil for the first time. I mainly use it in my car by dripping it on aroma stones. It has a slightly fragrant citrusy smell, not a harsh smell like air freshener.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This bergamot essential oil is a little bit stronger than the one I used to bought from another brand. Two to three drops can goes for a long time. Best to mixed with Lavender essential oil.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Bergamot is one of my favourite scents, and the quality of this essential oil is super high. I have always used this brand. It feels super natural.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love to use oil burner, mix bergamot oil with ylang ylang oil. Try it out. You will feel like you’re in an Aesop store

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Says it's gold pressed. It's so lovely I wish I could add it to tea, but not sure if it's food grade. Absolutely divine, and light years ahead of its cousin, orange.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The scent is really different from Bergamot essential oil that I used to purchase from other manufactures, I don't know which one is correct Bergamot essential oil. The scent is nice, but honestly I don't know to say if it's the correct and good quality product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I’ve been searching for bergamot oil and finally found it on iherb. A little pricey for this size but not sure if its normal for bergamot. Use this with NOW lavender essential oil to create a spa effect and the scent smells heavenly.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Bergamot is like Grapefruit a subtle and yet joy inducing and inspiring scent. This is for me useful for everything from washing to adding to body oils, to shampoos to textile wasing liquid. It natural antibacterial and antifungal properties are amazing and at the same time the environment feels as if you have cleaned you flat with light and yourself with an aroma of joy.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I like this much better than the NOW brand. It smells much better.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021