GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,757

The foam is not much, but still enough to prefer this type of salts. Great eucalyptus aroma with light citrus notes. This is my favorite scent. Removes stress, calms and relaxes. I like that it is convenient to use, in individual packages, measured for one bath. Excellent composition, natural. After such a bath it is easier to fall asleep.

Posted on May 13, 2022
2,165

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Fine quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

the quality is good and also the size , it doesnt make a lot of foam like i accepted but the kids enjoy with this amount as well. It’s not a strong eucalyptus scent and even more to citrus smell, i realy liked it. its very gentle even for sensitive skin my kids love it. we use this amount couple of times so the package and the size are good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have a child that loves the effects of bubble baths and bath bombs but suffers from eczema. It did not hurt my child’s skin and was very relaxing, not to mention it made the bath smell great!

9bd3613b-2b7d-4526-961b-cc3e28074da0
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this are good pleasant eucalyptus scent . you can use it maximum 2 times. The quality of the product is great for real, but so pricy. just to make bath for my kids during month I need 15 of those as I around 60/70$ that's a lot .. way more to than just a treat. I pass

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Great product, the scent is soft but effective, whenever the kids start to show signs of cold or flu I use this for their bath, it helps relax them and they sleep better afterwards

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Love these! Always use them for my kids and myself during flu season! They help you relax and breath easier! They also snell very nice!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The scent is so good and so relaxing. Its gentle and soothing for my son to take a bath before sleeping so that he has a good night sleep. Its soothing and he benefits from a good sleep.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Mild smell, lot of foam. My grandkid loved it. Easy to pour in the water. Nice packaging that kids like. Didn’t irritate or dry the skin. I liked that the ingredients were also more or less natural.