GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am pregnant and look for something safe and not too strong scent. So far it does a decent job but if its too dirty then it might be difficult. Size is good for the price. I would buy it again. It does not have harmful chemicals! So far i am pretty satisfied.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

this is my second purchase. product has a nice scent. and does not contain many nasty chemicals that are harmful to the body. product is not soapy with many suds as well. it also works well on cleaning my windows. although i do find it expensive, the product can last for quite long as i do not use a lot at any one time.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I’ve easily repurchased this about 10 times. I have many mirrors & children that love to touch them. This cleans quickly & leaves no streaks or residue.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It works really well on the mirror and windows, with no strong smell and great effect. the only con is that it's always out of stock.. ㅠㅠ

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This window cleaner worked wonderfully! I cannot understand why people want to use toxic cleaners when products like this are available.. It also had a nice mild citrus aroma..

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm yet to try this product but I read amazing reviewes about the product. I also like the clean ingredients in it and it smells nice.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love the fact that this product thoroughly cleans windows and mirrors yet it is hypoallergenic and plant-based. It does not contain a bunch of harmful chemicals so I highly recommend this cleaner. I use Attitude products faithfully for cleaning.