GR

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
great scent

the scent is lovely. the price is pretty decent and it's soothing when applied. not sure what benefits it brings but definitely calms me down. i use this as a room diffuser and to rub against my skin, though you would have to dilute it since it's so pure.

I use this as part of a blend that I make: bergamot, tea tree, rosemary, eucalyptus - this blend helps to improve concentration and I feel it is very invigorating. I often make this blend in the beginning of my work day and diffuse in my office. Everyone enjoys the naturally soothing aromatic benefits while helping them focus and be productive. The size is small but a couple drops go a long way as part of a blend.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very happy with the purchase. I mix in Bergamot oil with a couple of drops of rosemary and one or two of either frankincense or sandalwood in my diffuser in the mornings. Really helps me to gently wake up and be alert for my busy schedule. Arrived packaged really well, albeit in a giant box for the size of the order. Also I didn't realize until too late that iHerb was available through Kiwiwallet - ugh!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love the bergamot scent and I bought this to use for air travel. I always have it on hand as it is the perfect size to keep in my jacket pocket and I use it whenever I need to feel and smell a natural and soothing essential oil of good quality.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Packaged well. The delivery box was aromatic when I opened it. Essential oil has a natural soothing scent. Composition is pure bergamot oil from Italy. High quality. Good size for price. I love it. It says use 5 drops but I feel that one drop is sufficient. Thanks 👍🏼

8559dd9d-747e-4b16-8d0d-faf64deebbe8
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Bergamot is my favorite smell:) this oil is actually good! Great quality! It has a strong smell, so just few drops is enough for a tiny saucer. FYI: good packing this time! No leaks at all:)

e5d35f0b-f0be-4468-9461-c11a65c5bb3b
58f9220b-029e-43e6-954f-5e432c4da34f
85fe2edd-437a-47a5-a301-79ea917d86c1
1248879c-838e-4698-93f8-153a26b77e5f
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This smells wonderful. If you're a fan of bergamot, you'll likely enjoy this scent. I add it to homemade room sprays with witch hazel and water, or just let it diffuse. It has that nice, bright, bracing bergamot scent, and a little can go a long way.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Such a fantastic potent smell. I miss this product so much! Wonderfull addition to lemon and ginger oil. Used a tiny bit to infuse the whole package of black tea, it makes most fragrant earl grey tea.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Bergamot has a such a pleasant aroma. I like to add a few drops to my oil diffuser for an energizing scent in the room.