GR

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
It's Easy to Use, Love it 😘,

I never use oil diffuser before, I gave a try with this one, and it makes my sleep deeper and better nightly. I love to add different essential oil every single night, such as lemon, lavender, ginger (love most), ..... I highly recommend it. You can choose the mist, set the time 1 hour, or 3 hours, change the color or let it change automatically (about 10 colors). Very useful 👍

4e0bdf71-abec-4c0f-b6b2-06eb1ef64337
c4667e4b-6a2d-40f9-a1c6-db3c44485841
c3802d64-fb47-489b-b56c-7681704d2dc4
4a1e4e79-7db1-4132-acda-17ae61a1485f
Posted on May 14, 2022

my favorite! benefits of diffuser is many: Promotes feelings of calm. Aromatherapy is an excellent addition to your everyday routine, but it can also be a great resource during times of stress and tension. Those feelings of calm and relaxation will help you take a moment, exhale, and recenter yourself when your thoughts are running wild. What’s more, diffusing the essential oils also promotes deep breathing, which has been shown to ease feelings of stress in the moment. Improves clarity and focus. The benefits of aromatherapy are mental as well as physical. Choosing an energizing scent, such as citrus, will boost alertness as well as your ability to concentrate and focus. Use this type of aromatherapy whenever you’re working on a big project or assignment that needs your full attention. You can also diffuse these scents around your house in the morning as you get ready for work, which will help cue your body to wake up and make it easier to get moving.

e061f3ed-73db-40c5-9fa0-9753e466d3fd
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The packaging is good. The material composition and quality is very good long lasting age. The size is fit in my room . I use it regularly, all is good. The benefit : The mist is quite powerful so the scent from the essential oil is clearly soothing and feel nice and natural. The auto timer 1h / 3h is very helpful and automatically off when the water is out.

53fd2a3a-a387-460b-9115-dd011a6d1e9b
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

great diffuser, easy to use, cute lights. because it's so small, only 3 hours max time...I'll keep this one for my work from home place and just purchased their bigger version for sleeping :)

41928997-7161-45f2-ba32-fef38c2a0c74
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love the natural wood look if this diffuser. Made of plastic. The auto timer 1h / 3h is very helpful. Automatically shuts off when out of water. A few drops of essential oils added to the water is a great way to freshen up any room. I also add essential oils and run it in my bedroom overnight when I’m sick.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I got this few months ago. I use essential oils for different scents. I feel like it high quality! the atmosphere becomes so soothing when I use it. but it is not so big in size, don't expect something big. but it works well. my concern is the the plug type doesn't work for all countries.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022