GR

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Lifesaver

Saved my skin from acne and irritation caused by new skin care products 🙏🏼 Helps to regulate sebum production, my combo skin is way less oily than usual thanks to the rosemary. Love the light herbal scent and the watery texture is perfect for the hot Canadian summer. Simple but very efficient moisturizer, I really enjoy it. And the 120 ml format for a face moisturizer is chef's kiss

450082a8-15fc-460a-b7e0-b7032ec01ebf
5769c34c-014a-42cc-825c-d54d30447289
acc74d60-a7a6-468c-824a-865ca8358c0e
ee39eb8c-58a6-494b-97ad-265da78ba6f6
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love this product. I mix a little Fruit of the Earth Pure Aloe Vera Gel with an equal amount of the Aloe Aqua and apply to my face and neck daily. I've been getting many compliments on how glowing my skin looks... and I'm in my 60s! Thanks.

c0a7a9c8-18c7-4914-a7df-bfd07e86f01c
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love this moisturizer! Has a very mild scent and texture is perfect for oily to combination skin. I use it daily. Quality and size are great and and it’s perfect and benefits for sensitive skin. Package is cute and has a lot of great and clean ingredients. Not harsh

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This cream is like refreshing water, I really enjoy putting it on. It is light, soft and pleasant, leaving a feeling of breathable facial skin, I love this company, I also bought the facial gel. I don't understand how I didn't know them now. Thanks to iherb, thanks to which I know a new world, which I didn't know before.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have dry skin and this is too light for me. However, I use it before my regular moisturizer, almost as a cream-like essence, and it works well. The scent is light and refreshing. "Cream" isn't really the right term for this - it's more of a gel-like lotion that seeps right in and moisturizes. I didn't feel it created a good barrier, though, so you may need to follow up with something thicker. The price was reasonable for a brand like Aromatica, but honestly I feel like the basic baby lotion from Pipette hydrates even better while remaining relatively light on the skin. It's only $10 for 5.7 oz.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very hydrating, I wear this creme under my moisturizer and it keeps my face hydrated for the whole day. My adolescent daughter loves it as well, it keeps her face moisturized without causing any breakouts.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Best moisturizer ever the texture is gentle on my sensitive skin also the size is big ! I use it daily and it didn’t finish.best quality and well packaged.

This stuff is amazing!!! I absolutely recommend it. It’s so hydrating and leaves my skin dewy and supple. This brand in general is very good in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I've found this refreshing on the skin, I use in place of an everyday moisturizer. I only use a pea sized blob with an even smaller amount of argan oil and then an extra drop of frankincense oil, all mixed together in the hands and applied to the face and head after each shower. pretty refreshing experience and keeps the skin moisturized adequately throughout the entire day.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I bought this on my daughters recommendation. She said the product I had been using for 44 yrs actually wasn't such a good choice. It didn't rank very high on the toxic scale of ingredients. This goes on smoothly, and doesn't take but the size of a pea for my face. It absorbs nicely. I ended up buying two tubes. Thank you!