GR

Posted on May 7, 2022
Amazing citrus aroma and pleasant texture

This cleansing balm is one of my favorites ever. The citrus smell is amazing and just like aromatherapy! I think it’s very similar to the expensive cleansing balm from Emma Hardie. The texture is pleasant and transforms into creamy mousse on contact with water. It doesn’t leave a lot of greasiness after washing away. And the size is just great - 150 grams against 100 grams in other cleansing balms. Its my second pot and I will definitely repurchase. Please ❤️ if my review was helpful 🙏

bbfcfdb2-cb36-4fe5-a785-49837fc4ae9f
660baf34-bb67-4b6e-a431-02d163e72058
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This little gem smell like candy! 🍊🍋 Size is perfect for travel. It is 12gr Net wt. 0.42 oz. This is a unique oil balm cleanser formulated with citrus oil. Gently removes makeup while helping balance the oil and moisture levels of the skin. Recommend!

93f4f963-a36f-40d2-a273-4bf0cdfa3e59
Posted on May 5, 2022

this is a trial product, so i haven't been able to use it for a long time, but a certain impression has already been made - the cleansing hydrophilic sorbet contains 100% cold pressed orange oil. The product perfectly cleanses the skin of dust, dirt, make-up, sebum and normalizes the sebaceous glands. The product has a pleasant sherbet texture and is easy to wash. It dissolves even the strongest cosmetics (but I also always use a face washing lotion after it). Does not leave a feeling of dryness, stickiness and grease. Perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin and it is suitable also for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

the first time I used it, it made my face feel so smooth i love it so much, I was putting sunscreen on my face and then i used this oil cleanser to see if it will work on my skin and wash the sunscreen and it did cleanse it and made my face feel smooth. I put some in my fingers and then put it all over my face and massage it then I use a foam cleanser to wash this oil cleanser. I bought the small size first to test it and it workd verry well.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I bought this to replace my old similar product Clinique take the day off and this actually does better job!! im so happy! the consistency is very gentle for my sensitive skin and the smell is pleasant but not too much! Quality is great and the packaging looks really nice! I use it to remove makeup and my age is 34. the size is also very good and lasts long as little product goes a long way! Composition really is like sherbet!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

First off the size of what unexpectedly small I didn’t read the 12g 😭 so that’s on me. The bigger side is pretty expensive so I would probably like buy 3 of these so I wouldn’t spend too much. This is AMAZING for my skin. I use this for my double cleansing routine, starting with this and then a water based cleaner. This product makes my skin like pretty soft and helps with my forehead texture. It’s gentle and isn’t very harsh on your skin. Good for removing makeup and spf. I’d recommend to use this everyday, I also switch between using this and another oil based cleanser. I just REALLY wish the bigger version wasn’t so expensive.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Removes makeup well (note: I don’t wear much when I do). Tub goes a long way. 4 months of daily use and I have about half left. Massage into skin dry, add water to emulsify and then rinse with water. Then I follow with another cleanser (foam cleansing cream by Whamisa). Nice and fresh!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Best used at night after a full day to wipe away the makeup before cleansing! Extremely gentle and moisturizing enough to remove even the most stubborn mascara!! Great for sensitive skin as well — which I was worried about! It was a decent size for the trail run but amazing product and high end quality ✨✨

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Ugh, this product is amazing. It does have a scent to it, so if you're sensitive to fragrance this might not be the product for you, but otherwise it's fantastic. Good list of ingredients and it does it job removing makeup and sunscreen. Great quality and package. It's a shame the bigger jar is so expensive.