GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

size is nice and package also. i use them when i have no idea what to cook for my toddler for daycare or at home or if i'm just simple tired after work. the ingredients seem good also. id say it's a great purchase and will probably get more of it. :)

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

You can feel the real taste of cheese and the quality of the pasta that is organic and all the ingredients are the best for my son. I like this product because it makes my day easier to make dinner for my child. also I like this because it looks great like I did it from scratch.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I grew up eating Kraft mac & cheese so this is a treat that reminds me of childhood dinners when my mom was in a rush--only this is the healthier version, with organic ingredients and even better when made with grass-fed butter :) Annie's seems like a quality brand. Takes ten minutes to serve one very hungry adult or two children.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Purchased for the first time (I normally purchase the regular Annie's Mac & Cheese). This organic one does taste different, but it's delicious! I like to add canned tuna (or salmon works too!) to make it like a "tuna melt." Cute packaging as always and easy for a quick and casual meal. And organic ingredients just sounds better :)

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I had surgery recently and have not felt up to cooking much, except for these Annie’s varieties! They are so easy to make and a have a great taste too. I probably prefer the original as opposed to the organic , but this is still excellent and has high quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

We always keep a box or two in the pantry for the kids (they love Mac n cheese) and especially if we don’t have fresh ingredients this works well. Taste is good, not too strong and portion size reasonable.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.