GR

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

32 y/o female, I have been utilizing this item for a month and half at this point. it's as of now had a major effect in my life. Barely any days into utilizing Allvia I notice my rest design was improving, no morning cerebral pains, more energy at the exercise center and over all. Iove , love, love it! can't quit boasting about this item. Will def keep utilizing it and would prescribe anybody to check it out

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I received my order real fast and I love this amazing product. It relieves symptoms of menopause, hot flushes and improves my mood in no time. A big thank you to iHerb for stocking this fabulous product.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

It worked. However it's way too pricy for me to sustain the regular usage, so I had to change to other brand. The lotion is easy to spread, and smells pleasant--if you have the budget, this is a good choice.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

I was having extreme PMS; fatigue, extreme emotions, feeling all round flat. I would then bleed really heavy, have lots of bloating and period pain once my cycle began. Used Progensa twice a day for a month and my PMS was significantly reduced, Didn't have any period pain and wasn't as heavy. I feel so much better taking it and only use it once a day now. Would recommend!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Can’t live without it. Great quality good brand recommended

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Very nice to use and good size. Easy to administer correct dosage. Quality is good too

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great product,i m using for pcos for 6 years, the product is same like life-flo progesterone with higher price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I use as a hand cream. My hands became very soft and moisurturized !

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

I have been using this cream for nearly 8 months and it has been a lifesaver. At 47 I had to admit I am hormally challenged and even though I am nearing 50 that hasn't changed. I have had PCOS since my mid-twenties and the main culprit was acne and it the last 5 years weight gain. Up until a few years I was taking a progesterone only pill for my skin but after being diagnosed with adrenal fatigue I took my health into my hands and stopped taking the pill and instead have used a combination of nutrition (veganism), supplements and now this cream to balance my skin issues, mood swings and overall feelilng of wellbeing. I did have a dutch test last year which identified my oestrogen was higher than my testerone and progesterone which is why this cream helps balance the affects of that and I ensure I eat/drink the foods to eliminate free roaming oestrogens in my body. I take a pump every evening (I don't use in colleration with my cycle) before bed and rotate my application points: stomach, inner arms and inner thighs and have not suffered any side effects. I would recommend.