GR

4.5
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
20,466
Excellent stuff!

I am no stranger to yohimbine, I have tried many brands and this is by far the best one. The effects are very noticeable within minutes and it really suppresses your appetite. I'm not sure if it's the rauwolscine or what, but this stuff is amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality yohimbine supplement.

a803602e-6c92-4227-b332-e676a87fa175
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Tried it the first time. Not sure if it helped with fat loss as I was eating at a calorie surplus, so it was my mistake on that. Buying it for the second time again , but going to take it while on a calorie deficit and keep this review updated! No horrible side effects. Just don't take too high of a dosage as it may cause heart issues.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I am competing in a body building competition in August and this has been a life saver. I don’t get as hungry/crave food on my cut as I would without this. I drop weight way faster since I’ve been taking this and pairing it with cardio. This supplement is Excellent! Actually works.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This particular supplement is a great addition to pre-workout. Need empty stomach if you want to experience a boost in your motivation. Not recommended if you just started workout. Optimal way of using -in my opinion-: Supporting excellent a quality diet, for experienced guys that feeling confident with stimulants -stimulant junkies- and go for intensive workouts. Be careful with your heart if you have HIIT/CrossFit trainings. Rauwoiscine is the key ingredient here.

Chris
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Excellent formula of an excellent fat-burning stimulant. Hcl is a synthetic form, which is more potent than natural Yohimbe bark, and causes less side effects. Rauwolscine is even more potent. ALWAYS TAKE IT ON EMPTY STOMACH, fasted 4 hours before and 4 hours after consuming the supplement, as Insulin secretion neutralizes the effect completely. Not recommended for weightlifting, use it only for cardio sessions!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I like this brand because of the high quality ingredients that doesn't include anything unnecessary. I definitely feel more energy for cardio when I take these but if you've never taken Yohimbine before start with just one capsule per session and gradually at more each time to help with the tolerance and avoid unwanted side effects

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I am satisfied with the product.Helped me with the focus during my workout .I drop weight way faster since I’ve been taking this.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Interesting supplement for pre workout (used for 1 week ever other day). Noticed an increase in energy and strength in the gym. I know this is best utilized for its fat-burning qualities so best to use fasted. Quality seems great wth the addition of Rauwolscine. I was a bit nervous about anxiety (that some users report) but i didnt notice any (i have high caffefine/stimulant tolerance though). Will keep testing this supplement.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This one is a hard hitter but it helps me burn so much fat. It is one of the best fat los agents I have tried but it is very unpleasant at first.