GR

Based on 4,151 Ratings
2,929
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I used this product the entire summer and bought another one to wait for the next summer. Really helped to repell insects. Quite strong lemon scent so I wouldn't recommand to those who are sensitive to lemon scent. To me it was O.k and also the kids didn't mind it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Made with natural high quality ingredients. It's the perfect size for your purse or backpack. A must have when hiking or at dusk. The scent is nice, but natural. I have been using this product for awhile and it really protects you from mosquitoes. Thank you for having this product available! Greatly appreciated and highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Natural high quality ingredients that protect you from mosquitoes. The scent is also nice, but natural. A must have when hiking in the woods or at dusk when the mosquitoes come out. I have used this product for awhile and highly recommend it. Many Thanks to iherb for having this product available!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

We went camping in the summer and everyone forgot their mosquito repellant. I was the only one with this natural insect repellant. Everyone requested to use mine and were surprised to learn that this insect repellant worked so effectively even though it was natural! It sure kept the mosquitoes away! WARNING: be careful not to get it into the eyes, otherwise they will BURNNN (speaking from experience when I accidentally sprayed a full spray into my eyes- thought I was going to go blind because of the pain. But this dissipated within few minutes after continuously rinsing with cold water).

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

As far as I can tell, Kids Herbal Armour is the same formula as the regular version, which is helpful if either one is not in stock. We use it to keep away biting midges as we live on a canal in Australia, and it really works! Feels nice on the skin, has a scent we like, and isn't full of worrying chemicals. Will keep buying it as long as it is available!