GR

1,252
omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022
4,508

For this price it is an excellent choice. Small size, compact packaging for personal use, suitable for travel, which is an important advantage. The smell is pleasant, natural light citrus and exotic aroma. I like the natural composition. Does not leave marks on clothes. It is pleasant for the skin, it is not oily. High quality, effective, I am satisfied.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Smells like the regular scent of insect repellents with a good quality spray and bottle material. I didn’t experience any skin sensitivity and it worked well to fight the Mozzies away. Reapplied as per the instructions while on my hike and didn’t have any bites at the end 👍🏻

3da092a5-fe20-4cc6-bf63-de1ad0241c3a
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

As I have a newborn baby I was looking for an all natural bug repellent I can use at night fall that will make me feel safe to use around my baby but will actually do the job at the same time. I found this product and tried it several times, the scent at first is a bit unpleasant but a few minutes later the smell fades out. I like how easy it is for usage and I try make it my nightly routine at summer.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

We live on a canal in Australia and midges have become a problem. This spray sorts them - they won't come close - and it feels comfortable on the skin. The smell is strong but not unpleasant, and I really appreciate knowing my family aren't continually exposed to worrying chemicals when we want to keep our skin bite-free.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I love that I can spray this on my child because of the natural ingredients. This stuff definitely works. I used this while in Japan which has a crazy amount of mosquitoes during the summer and they stayed away. Package came quickly. The size is small enough to fit in your Jean pocket. The smell isn’t that noticeable

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I bought this product because I’ll be traveling to a humid climate with a lot of mosquitoes soon. I chose this product because it’s relatively natural and DEET-free. It doesn’t smell very pleasant but way better than getting bitten by mosquitoes or putting chemicals on your body.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022