GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 22, 2022
Works great

I used mineral drops, ionization stones and beads in my Berkey tank to remineralize my R0 5 stage Cullgan filtered water. The PH of the RO is 6.5 (slightly acidic) and even with mineral drops and Hydrogen generator does not bring it up over 7. 3 drops of this per 10 ounces of RO water brings my water to 8.8ph and 4 drops to 9.2. Definitely has a better taste IMHO than pure R0 water IMHO or even remineralized or hydrogenated water. (I have and use a hydrogen generator as well) I am sold on using this as a regular supplement to my water. I regularly add Lugols iodine and DMSO into my iced tea/diet tonic water blend. I drink 2 liters of that/day. Works for me. YMMV

Depending on your tap water, it might have a strong taste (if I use a water filter on my faucet, there's a strong and unpleasant taste), BUT it's an amazing product and it neutralized the stomach acid and gave me a lot of relief. Definitely recommend, starting it first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach).

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022
1,102
3,306

These are so easy to use. I have britta pitchers in my home and use these drops in them when I fill them each time. This way it's a no-brainer to consume water that helps to get my body in an alkaline state. I give it to my dog as well. I will be reordering before I run out, though the little bottle lasts a long time. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

So far I really like the PH Alkaline drops . We use a filter system that raises the H20 PH levels , but this stuff raises it to a higher level , which is what I need . It is easy to take & has no bad taste to it ! So I would consider this product to be a great quality that does what is claimed !

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I use these drops in the water for my chronic acid reflux and it works well to neutralize the acid in my mouth, esophagus and stomach. It is very convenient to prepare and more affordable than bottled alkaline water or Alkaline Water Filter Pitchers. Dr Jamie Koufman, the author of Dropping Acid, recommends alkaline water as an essential and safe intervention for acid reflux and for what she calls laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR). I tested the water with cheap ph strips and it seems to raise it to about ph9 + although one would need a more accurate instrument to verify this measurement. They claim for a ph 10 though which is impressively high.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I feel less acidic and my mouth not so dry when I sleep at night. Need to take longer to see longer term benefit. I spilt some liquid by accident and my skin had burnt sensation. It must be diluted well before taking. Also keep out of reach of children. This is really handy for travelling.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Tested the water, it works. I use it because I have reverse Osomosis machine and the ph is 6, this drops bring ph to 7.5

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

great for making your water alkaline instead of buying gallons of already alkaline water. Bought because I heard your supposed add alkaline foods and drinks in your diet so your body's not so acidic.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,082
2,006

This product solved the problem I had been having of accumulating a lot of plastic bottles I had been buying. The easiest way to make sure I have ph water when traveling. Put it in all beverages, even my coffee!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022