GR

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I researched this a lot before vacation and found this and one other on your site to be the best, healthiest ingredients. Sunscreens using zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are the safest to be absorbed into the skin. If there is some whiteness afterwards, it is a small price to pay for not putting garbage into your system.

I use Alba Botanica Sensitive as a daily routine on my face in the morning (I have combination, fair skin) and I wanted to try the Kids version from the same brand, the composition seems to be the same, no fragrance and zinc oxide as the main sunscreen ingredient is the best bet for sensitive skin compared to chemical ones. The feeling is on the greasy side, but this is unavoidable with mineral sunscreen, after I put it on I wait a while before apply make up. It leaves a slight white cast that tends to fade in few minutes, nothing that a little foundation or bronze can't fix.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Love this sunscreen for my kids- me too! Coz on easy. Relatively low tox and decent ingredients. Good sun protection. No smell. Kids don’t mind at all. Glad I’ve found this brand

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It's very very good, works pretty well but as all mineral sunscreen's it's not so easy to spread and it dries up quickly

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

this works really well. since it's a mineral sunscreen it does have a white color to it on the skin but it's effective.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good sunscreen and works well to prevent sunburn. No scent and rather good price. Only 4 stars because it is thick and not easy to apply on skin - especially on kids that do not have much tolerance for putting on lotion and massaging so it absorbs.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have been looking for mineral sunscreen which has less chemicals for my kid for a long time and finally found this product and it's good with no fragrance and it's not sticky and easy to apply.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I only use mineral sunscreen. I like this one as it is fragrance free and the zinc oxide is non nano. It also has shea and other plant compounds wonderful for the skin.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

This is the only sunscreen we buy for our family. My kids have sensitive skin and often react to sunscreens, but not this one. It’s really easy to apply as well, unlike many zinc based sunscreens. I love that the ingredients aren’t packed with nasties either. It’s also affordable, which is a massive thumbs up from me.