Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Hyaluronic Serum, Instant Skin Hydrator, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have been using a combination of Vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid and retinol from the same company for the last month now and I’m certainly seeing some pleasant changes. My overall skin tone is more even, less dark marks and no bags under my eyes, I’ve noticed less fine lines and my over all complexion looks so much plumper, fuller, lighter and dewy. To be honest, I’m not sure if it’s one of their products in particular that works better than the others or if the results are from the combination of using all 3… I rotate between the three (clean face, tone, apply vitamin C serum, let dry for 30 seconds, apply hyaluronic serum then finish with SPF of a morning) (evening time I wash my face, tone and finish with the retinol serum) It’s a clear gel like substance, very easy to apply - you must do it quickly as it absorbs really fast. Leaves a nice glow/shine to your face! Definitely recommended 👌🏼 Please if you found my review helpful, like it and give me the thumbs up please. Appreciate it.

fd196b5c-b541-4162-959d-3f79e8ab3e41
6b569fb3-6df8-465a-842b-62a5eafc8be2
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Bottle size is good And one hint for any hyalurinic acid serum : the skin should be wet with spray of water or rose water before applying the serum.. So the hyaluronic acid can reseve the water molecule on the skin and this technique will make u avoid pimple pop up (for the oily skin).. Believe me just do this step and u will thank me later..

98fd613b-a1d6-47ad-a74c-d6a9454b04f7
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Have always been really careful with skincare products and always go for big international brands only. Bought this together with a few other items from the same company out of curiosity due to the product ranking. Should have tested every product on its own but I was just too impatient and used them all together. They seem to work well with my slightly dehydrated skin with oily T-zone.

c65c9a5e-239e-4451-8566-3522d0f5184b
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve been using this for almost a year and the size of 50ml is so perfect. Since I have sensitive skin, this serum soothes my skin cause it’s so gentle, has mild scent and I apply this morning and night. My skin is so moist and soft till next day morning. It has a lot of benefits cause it’s all natural and can increase the frequency of applying if you wish. This makes me look younger in age. Can’t be thankful enough!

be3270ad-00a4-4b90-a705-de8062e57fdc
Posted on May 28, 2022

Best serum ever you will notice big difference after a while, use it in the morning and then apply sunscreen, has no scent and the quality is perfect , the size is big too , for all ages, the package is excellent, gentle for sensitive skin , it has a lot of benefit for the skin, it has light composition,if u have any concern ask me

10de8fa1-a212-44a9-b673-ad031b79d0de
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it , good scent , very high quality can be used for all ages , good siZe compared to the price, good packaging , i get so much benefits from these compositions using , i have very sensitive skin but its so gentle on skin , love it gonna buy again for sure thanks iherb♥️

ffa19b81-91ab-41c2-8a35-761238b49cd2
34be7427-7363-4fb8-8f65-491f97ec7734
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Make my face like a baby Wooow ❤️❤️❤️ Scent is good Easy in use The quality is great The size is good Age is great Package is good The Benefit is amazing on skin Composition is excellent It’s full coverage The color is amazing And smooth texture no concern No sensitive on skin Good frequency Gentle

80263b83-ca17-4333-b7ed-50216ade7d30
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I have combination skin. I use this serum almost everyday. The bottle lasted more than 4 months. It's my go to if I feel any dryness, and it's instantly effective. For me it didn't cause any irritation or breakouts. My sister has sensitive skin and she liked it a lot too.

55932709-b63a-4d96-84f5-53ff8d42e215
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I cant imaging my skin routine without hyaluronic serum. These time I decided to try serum from Advanced clinicals. Price is good and variety of ingredients was intresting. I thought this should work good for my skin. And so far i like it. It moisturizrs and hydrates my skin really good now in summer. I use it after microneedling roller and result is great. Such procedure gives great benefits for skin even with cheap serum. Because serum can go deeper into skin. Serum has scent which i cant describe. Like some medicine i would say. For me its ok.

af25c90c-582c-43c1-aa1a-1fb3bbce798c
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I use this serum after washing my face in the morning and at night. This consistency is pretty thick in texture, but absorbs into my skin smoothly. The smell is subtle but pleasant. After this serum, I usually apply a toner. I feel like it moisturizing my skin well. It’s my first time to use this product, but I have already liked this affordable product for now.

50ab7a71-6fcb-4691-94b0-5a5b472e603e