GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I'm a new user of Niacinamide. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this serum and decided to give it a try. good size and the quality is the same as expensive brands. I like it since there is no unpleasant scent and the result is amazing. I just used it for 3 days now and my husband noticed that my skin is glowing. go girls and get it for yourself. please like my review if you find it helpful. ♥️♥️♥️

49fd499e-3b9b-4867-8cd7-cd912b638e5b

This is what ive been looking for a Niacinamide! Easily absorbed by skin. It's not irritating. I believe the 5% concentration is just the perfect composition. There is a lil bit of scent but very pleasant to the nose. It's gentle for sensitive skin. Very affordable for it's size an d the the packaging ang quality are amazing. I will be using this every night to combat my skin concern and to achieve its full benefits. This is now my 2nd order. I love this Niacinamide so much. It work to me.

153fbc8c-cebb-46c8-a26a-b7702e52f0fd
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Niacinamide is great for acne and redness other ingredients are great as well! Some people have both acne and dryness this serum is great for those people. It helps with both dry skin zone and acne and its not sticky feels like nothing on skin. I recommend

50d4c8aa-5e8b-496c-ac74-af7e7e2c3840
f7a88533-a717-4b3f-9547-1c98b3137116
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The quality of product from professional strength company is always great I had used their vitamin c earlier and saw good offer at iherbs and bought it Have been using this and can see some good results with it and have reduced breakouts

498e950e-93c3-4409-81e5-24d7ceb34e6a
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

used a lot of niacinamide serums over the years and wanted to try this for a long time. The concentration is good for a person prone to dryness, I don't notice a particular scent, the package is airless and the size is good. the 5% is good for sensitive prone skin and it's gentle as well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Slightly thicker than usual serum texture. Abit scented but it fades after awhile. Perfect for my sensitive skin and I use it during the day, or if my face is really red after an extraction. It soothes the skin and I noticed a difference between using it and not using this after extraction.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

combined with Niacinamide, the effects the next day is miraculous enough to lessen the itch and redness caused by hormonal acne. everytime I got stress to something, a couple of hours later and poof, one or two pimple is saying hello to my jaw area. it's really annoying and uncomfortable. my two guy friends who are vain enough told me that use glycolic and niacinamide and since I've been using advanced Clinicals then why not. never thought it will helps me in most ways. quality and size wise, I am very happy with advanced Clinicals. also for people with sensitive skin, advance clinicals is a good brand to try. I'm using this combo every other day and vitamin c+hyaluronic serum the next then retinol+hyaluronic next. I'm a 34 yo female with acne problem and Advanced Clinicals products is gentle enough to my skin and wallet as well.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The is a good quality product and is not scented. I use this serum for both my day and night facial routine. I find that is serum is gentle in nature even to my sensitive skin. I read that the benefits of Niacinamide are it helps reduce inflammation , which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Minimizes pore appearance overtime. Keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit and regulates oil.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
1,055

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This serum has no scent. It does not leave a sticky residue and it absorbs quickly. I've only been using it a week or so, but it does appear to minimize fine lines and it's surprisingly hydrating. Overall it seems a great quality product for the price, which is something I've come to expect from this brand.