GR

4.7
Pazit Yam
Posted on May 31, 2022
very good, tasty , Upgrades dishes easily

This is a spice paste, flavored with green curry, spicy and delicious (you can determine the level of spiciness according to the amount of paste you add to the stew). The quality is excellent. The bag is small but enough for two or three times, I put between 3-5 teaspoons at a time according to taste, I also add coconut cream (only vegetables or vegetables with tofu / chicken).. It's really fun to have this upgraded kitchen easy to use

3e647616-9be4-4964-9432-43db05a44724
c870dc3c-cc57-4f7f-a8c3-c4ca07fca15e

Not very spicy, in a scale of 1-10 (10 being spiciest) this is a 2 , but barely! It’s not as hot as the other ones and so my family eats them well! So flavorful and authentic! All simple ingredients I can easily understand, taste is phenomenal. Same quality as restaurant. Very useful for a quick fix dinner, all in one pot. I sautéed an onion, a bell pepper, some carrots, a few asperagus and some mushrooms, added a little chicken and shrimp.

5d3f067d-497c-4ad9-b898-e12540fd85b1
d57b9df4-8387-4145-9edd-ed599450d6c4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This curry paste is amazing. The taste is well balanced, you can taste all ingredients well, also It’s not too spicy, which for me is a plus - just enough. The package is convenient - cut the small piece in the corner with scissors and squeeze it out in the spoon, then stir into your meal - very easy to use! Size is also good if you’re cooking for two people. Everything is just perfect. My coconut chickpea curry was a blast with this paste! :D

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This paste is delicious! Makes meal preparation that much easier. You simply add a can of coconut milk and whatever veggies, beans, or protein source you desire. Great with rice noodles or rice. It's mild spice but has a delicious, complex Thai flavor. I add a little honey, cayenne, and coconut flakes to bolden it up. Wish I could get a multi-pack for some extra savings. Hope iHerb continues to carry it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

love this with tofu, veggies and over rice. Quickest dinner and so yummy. Not super spicy, but if you still find it to be too spicy instead of water, use coconut milk. The paste lasts five days after opening. I have two different meals from one package of paste and make about 4 serving per meal, so about 8-10 servings depending on your desired spice and flavor level

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Found better price here on iherb. I love Thai food. This Thai yellow curry is good and my daughter likes a lot.Quality and ingredients are good, and use the whole size package when cooking.

eda8b3f0-c69d-4fcf-ad82-46c8144263dd
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My wife and I regularly make Thai-style curries using this brand. I like the green curry paste in this range the best, as this one is not particularly spicy, but it does have a nice range of flavors.

M0A
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Amazing taste! I've prepared it for the first time as it says on the package and the taste is delicious. It is spicy but not too much.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love these little sauce packets for a great quick meal with whatever you have laying around. Add a protein, add some veggies, cook some rice and you have a meal with this in your pantry.