GR

4.8
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
14,108
Awesome!

A'Pieu's beauty masks are an excellent product! I have used other sheet masks before but this one definitely takes the cake. The peach and yogurt scent is pleasant and not too overwhelming. My skin felt softer and more hydrated after using this mask. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Bought this mask on a whim and I am extremely impressed by it! It’s very easy on sensitive skin. It does have fragrance but it’s such a lovely light peach smell that I don’t mind at all. It doesn’t smell heavy or fake. Has calming ingredients like Panthenol which is a great plus and a small ingredient list. The amount of essence is adequate and the mask doesn’t dry out too fast. A very good no frills calming sheet mask. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,348

Before taking this stuff, I was not able to perform my daily activities properly because of the lack of energy. After taking the product, my life gets much better and I am able to have more fun throughout the day.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

it's a sheet mask it's like most sheet mask. the scent is quite peachy and fresh which I liked. it has extra goop inside the package I use to massage my face and neck for more moisture. its gentle and nice quality.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I haven't used this face mask yet, I tried other products from this brand and I really like them it's a high quality cosmetic brand

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
57,904

Admirable. Liked the site. Friends recommended this site. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
66,134

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

was nice and hydrating with a lot of essense. The mask was really soft as well so it's not one of those cheap cotton ones.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

not bad. Moisture and do the job Smells like peachy)